Navigation
[TITLE]

[MESSAGE]

[BUTTONS]

Popular questions...

Content

My baby has accidentally swallowed a battery, what can I do?

If your baby has swallowed a battery, prompt medical attention is required to remove it. Batteries are caustic and can erode the lining of your baby's digestive tract if not removed.

FAQ Frequently asked questions

Related topics

About this article

Author: Kellie Heywood
First answered: 18 Sep 2014
Last reviewed: 19 May 2018
Rating: 4.1 out of 5
Votes: 810 (Click smiley face below to rate)
Category: Diaper rash

×

Content goes in here.