Thank you for your interest, this survey is now closed
Congratulations to our AUD$500 Visa Gift Card winner – Michael Conroy!
We hope you have found it easy and enjoyable using the Health& platform and exploring all of the features!
We truly value your opinion and would like to invite you to participate in our user survey. The purpose of this survey is to gather feedback about your experience with using Health&. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will help us offer an even better product for all of our wonderful users just like you! The survey will only take a few short minutes to complete.
Your responses will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our research and product development team.
Upon completion, you will be eligible to win a AUD$500 Visa Gift Card.
Read our Terms and Conditions below.
Don’t miss your chance to tell us your thoughts and WIN – this survey closes on Wednesday, 13th December 2023, at 11:59 PM AEDT
SURVEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No purchase or payment is required to enter or win. Making a purchase or payment will not impact your chances of winning a prize. You have not yet won. The Competition is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This competition (Competition) is conducted by Sonoa Health (referred to as “Organiser”), and it is open from 9:00 AM AEDT Tuesday, 27th November 2023, and closes on Wednesday, 13th December 2023, at 11:59 PM AEDT (Competition Period). The Organiser may, at its sole discretion, extend or modify the Competition Period. By entering the Competition, an entrant (Entrant, you, or your) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, an Entrant must: (a) complete the Brand Personality Survey 2023; (b) be 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in Entrant’s Region); and (c) be an existing subscriber of Health& as at November 2023.
- Eligibility is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, by the close of the Competition Period, have completed the Brand Personality Survey 2023, sent via email, and at the end of the survey provided their email address to enter the Competition (the Entry Criteria). Following this the Entrant will have been entered into the Competition and deemed to have accepted these Terms.
- One entry per person. Organiser employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Competition. Duplicate entries and entries that do not conform to any condition of the Terms will be void. The Organiser will determine in its sole discretion what constitutes a valid entry.
The Organiser will select the Eligible Entrants: (a) who have met the Entry Criteria. There will be a total of one (1) Winners. The Winner will be notified via email and will also be announced on Thursday 14th December 2023 on the Health& website.
- One of AUD$500 Visa eGift Card. The Prize is non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and provided on an “as is” basis. No prize substitutions. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, fees, charges or duties associated with acceptance or use of the Prize (and for understanding and abiding by such tax laws that may apply).
- If a Winner cannot be contacted or fails to complete the Prize Claim Steps within seven (7) days from the date on which Sonoa Health first notifies them by email, Sonoa Health reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (in which case the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize) and an alternative Winner may be selected by Sonoa Health in its sole discretion. The Winner must also complete any and all additional release forms, legal or tax-related documents provided by Sonoa Health in connection with awarding of the Prize in the timeframe instructed by Sonoa Health, or the Winner may forfeit the Prize at Sonoa Health’s sole discretion.
- Sonoa Health’s decisions on all matters relating to this Competition (including but not limited to eligibility of Entrants and Winners, the awarding of the Prize and the operation of the Competition) will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding these matters. Sonoa Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition if any factors impair the integrity of the proper functioning of the Competition, or if Sonoa Health is prevented from awarding the Prize or continuing the Competition due to any event beyond its control. In the event the Competition is terminated, Sonoa Health may award the Prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of termination.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sonoa Health, its affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (the Representatives,) has no liability to you (including liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Competition, your participation in the Competition, or acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize. Without limitation, each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify Representatives from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Competition. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the aggregate liability of Sonoa Health and its affiliates in connection with these Terms and Competition will not exceed AUD$500.
- Sonoa Health, its affiliates, and each of their respective Representatives are not responsible for any loss, damages or cause of action in relation to (a) any technical errors or failures of any kind; (b) alteration, destruction or unauthorized human access to entries; (c) failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sonoa Health on account of any technical problems; or (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Competition. You agree that in connection with the Competition or these Terms: (a) any and all disputes shall be brought in Entrant’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and (b) Entrant waives the right to a trial by jury.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Visa.
- If there is any part or provision of these Terms that is declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. If you have any questions regarding the Competition, or would like a list of the Winners once selected, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org